BeepBot Changelog (29th Nov, 2022)
more command arguments, minor tweaks and a refactor
- Feat: QOL to allow inputting the args at the cursor position when editing/adding a command message.
- Feat: Add new settings in “General” to ignore the last user when running any kind of user-based entry game/system. (Allows them to be able to win again)
- Refactor: Updated some args responses; such as weather to contain more relevant data etc..
- Feat: Added some more arg support (See dashboard arg pop-up to see what’s new)
- Refactor: Updated major lib to resolve a security issue.
- Other: Minor tweaks and fixes over the code-base.
As always, please report any issues or suggestions in the relevant channels. Please note you may not get the updated dashboard right away due to how the roll-out process works.