BeepBot Changelog (2nd Mar, 2021)
This is a small but "big" update for BeepBot which adds support for Glimesh!
- Support linking your Glimesh Profile to your current BeepBot Account.
- Due to limitations on the Glimesh API we are unable to offer log-in via the site. Once this is resolved however log-in support will be added. Otherwise at current you’ll need to login via your Twitch account.
- Support Glimesh.
- Most features of the bot are supported. As the Glimesh API matures more features will be added to match what is offered on Twitch. Maybe even more!
- At current this is what is supported.
- Channel Updates (Title, Game, Online State)
- Channel Follows
- Chat Messages
- All your commands should work as normal. Some features will lack as support is added.
- Timers, Currency all work out of the box.
- All the other items will be added on due corse as the API matures.
- Resolve an issue with command costs invalating command execution.
- Fix an issue with urlfetch not re-building the URL when used with custom args.
- Fix an issue with allowed users being reversed.
Don’t forget if your facing an issue with something. Be sure to reach out to our friendly support team!